Blog Post #53 - Instagram Finish

Instagram is all up to date! I added organized highlights and 6 more posts! I will end with 10 posts on my instagram. The finishing touch will be my last post. This will be the final release announcement. 

Instagram Page:

What's added

  • Highlight 1 - "Production Crew!"
  • Highlight 2 - "Film Songs!"
  • Post 4 - Behind the scenes
  • Post 5 - Actors Briana and Matthew BTS
  • Post 6 - Release date announcement 
  • Post 7 - Film Festival 
  • Post 8 - Filming Locations
  • Post 9 - 15 second trailer
                                      Instagram Post #6                     Instagram Post #7

Behind the scenes post give insight of the production team. Allowing for me to share how everyone gets along and have fun moments in-between filming. Especially when filming with friends, there are a lot of those fun memories. Behind the scenes allow me to share those special moments with others. For posts 6 and 7, I made posters off of Canva. Creating posts that provide detail both on when the film is being released, and where it's being broadcasted. A simple way of displaying all the films information with the audience.

Filming locations for post 8 felt necessary. Allowing for everyone to know what to expect. They get to see where the film is taking place. Adding to the mise-en-scene, atmosphere, and overall genre conventions. Same follows for the post 9 trailer. I created a 15 second trailer with clips that aren't used in the film. New perspectives and angles that won't be shown in the five minute short film. All of this engagement and interactive instagram content gives the audience a preview to what they're waiting for. Therefore, they won't be blindsided when watching the film. 

The highlights provide an introduction to the set. Showing what songs I will be using in my film alongside the voices and faces of the films actors. Giving credit to the musicians included in the film and the actors that made this film possible! I interviewed four cast members to get their insight. I asked them three questions and posted their answers on this highlight. The questions include:
  1. What's your name? and whats your role in the film?
  2. What do you do in your free time?
  3. How do you feel about the production set?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post #6 - Typical Conventions + Posters

Blog Post #61 - Critical Reflection