Blog Post #46 - Instagram engagement
An important thing to get people to recognize your film is to put it out on different social medias. For this project, Instagram is the greatest asset to achieve that goal. However, to attract more attention, I used apps like SnapChat and iMessage to further distribute my film. Snapchat allowed me to show off my instagram account with provided details and images for everyone to see. I linked the instagram account, this way they have easy access to my instagram. Same idea with iMessage; I sent out my instagram account with my film ideal so I could get a wider range of audiences. Helping my case and receiving higher views and more likes, comments, shares, etc.
Having my name as my Instagram username helps a lot too. This way when someone wants to find my film, they have easy access as well. To keep my instagram positively rising with engagement, I interacted with other films and instagram accounts. This way when they see my effort, they interact with my content as well. Little achievement like this, allow for my film account to keep getting that active audience.Important of cross-media convergence
Cross-media convergence allows for small creators, such as myself, to keep their business going. To remain thriving as I can reach that wider range of audience. The strategy of spreading information of my film across multiple social media platforms increases awareness. Reaching to different technology too, building into the technological convergence strategy. All of this marketing gives that distribution effort. Showing the viewers and audiences that I am putting in the effort of branding my content. This is shown with my followers, likes, and comments I have after only having my instagram active for three days.
Comments
Post a Comment