Blog Post #45 - Instagram comes to life!

I have added a lot of information to my Instagram. I focused solely on the instagram to make sure it looked good enough for people to interact with. 

What we know: 
  • Instagram Name
  • Production Name
  • Profile Picture
  • Instagram poster
What I've added:
  • Description on posts
  • Second post (Production Crew introduction)
  • Third post (Current casting whilst calling for side characters)
  • Instagram Bio
Post #2

Using Canva, I was able to create a couple more posts for my instagram. The second post is a Production logo with my production name. I created a caption as well. This is me formally introducing the crew and welcoming everyone to my film. I felt as though an introduction was necessary. For my third post, I wanted a chance for people to interact with it. Hence, I created a casting list. This lists my current actors, although at the same time calling for side characters. I included a phone number so they can reach out and audition for the side character roles. A provided a caption describing the offer as well. I suggested ways to reach out and the purpose for the post. 

Post #3

I knew my instagram page need an Instagram Bio. When looking at directors instagrams, they typically included a friendly introduction. This way the audience knows where they are, and can feel welcomed. To follow this approach, I included the name of the short film along with some friendly reminders and sentences. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post #6 - Typical Conventions + Posters

Blog Post #61 - Critical Reflection