Blog Post #40 - Postcard editing

 Updated Postcard:


I went ahead and revised some things on my postcard. I started by taking the picture of Noah and Briana and lowering the opacity to the 60s. Along with deleting the background that was behind them. I moved them to the bottom of the screen as well. I deleted one of the awards since it wasn't matching up anywhere. If later I see a spot, I will add it back in. For the name, I messed around with some effects. I added an outer glow, drop shadow, and further lowered the opacity. This way it would match the aesthetic of everything around it.

When making the postcard I realized I needed a production name. This is always on postcard to get the name of the studio/production out there. Making sure they get the recognition they deserve. Since my name is Mia, many people call me mIa since my name is too short for nicknames. Pronouncing it "EM-LA". Due to that, I made it my production name. In addition, I was searching for synonyms of scary. It is the genre of my film after all. Then while searching, I came across "eerie". I do like the use this word frequently, making it perfect for my name. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post #6 - Typical Conventions + Posters

Blog Post #61 - Critical Reflection