Blog Post #36 - Instagram Updates!
Continuing my research on instagram accounts, I've come across many horror/thriller ones. When looking at their accounts, they are overall very dark. As expected, they want everyone seeing their account to be correctly informed on what they're about. I huge part of this instagram account is the profile picture.
I created this on adobe photoshop 2025. I wanted the dark background and a symbol. To include those things, since my film is about a mental challenge, I used a brain icon. Along with the dark colors to show the vibe of my instagram and overall film.
Everything comes together, the name, colors, posts, descriptions, etc. Nonetheless, the profile picture is the first thing you see when clicking on an instagram account. Rather on the explore page, search bar, the profile picture says it all. It shows the vibe of the person and who they are. My personal instagram account profile picture is a silly picture of me. That way when someone comes across my account, they know what I look like and how I am.
To follow this flow of instagram. Ive decided to create my own Instagram account profile picture. This profile picture must include the conventions of my short film along with displaying the character. Most profile pictures from the horror accounts I see show the main character with dark colors. Therefore I did the same!
My profile picture:

Comments
Post a Comment