Blog post # 25 - My Instagram Account

 So it starts! I created my instagram account for my film! The name is "I love you, right?" as explained in a previous blog post. I made this the username for now. I have to set everything up before I begin posting. I need to add a name, bio, description, and posts! The films I researched had their name of the film as their username. I followed this as it allows easier pathways for people to find my short film. 


Most instagram accounts for films give a description or an outline of the content. Along with basic information about the director. If its the directors page, they have their achievements, information, etc in the bio. I will follow this as well. That way everyone knows its me and they know what i'm doing. I want to get as close to a real directors page as possible.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post #6 - Typical Conventions + Posters

Blog Post #61 - Critical Reflection