Blog post # 24 - Instagram Inspiration

Instagram is a common way to promote a product. Since social media has taken a huge toll on everyone, they use these apps all the time. When trying to widen an audience, social media is a great way to do so. When researching, I realized how I want my instagram to be set up. I want a darker feel to grab that sense of horror, thriller. The content I will post will tie into the drama aspect. 

Its hard to find short films on instagram, however, movies are very accessible. This being where the films "Sightless" and "Lights Out" came from. Each film has an instagram account that fits the aesthetic i'm going for. 

                                     Lights Out:                                               Sightless:

                     

As we see, the instagram accounts have dark lighting, emotion, characters, and typical conventions of a horror/thriller film. Whether or not I include highlights will depend how much content i'm sharing. Overall, these instagrams clearly show what kind of film the audience is watching. I plan to use these as inspiration when setting up mine.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post #6 - Typical Conventions + Posters

Blog Post #61 - Critical Reflection