Blog post #22 - Technology

In order to complete my final project I used multiple different technological devices. These devices include my computer, phone, and iPad.


The iPhone 16 pro max is the phone I currently have. This phone is the most important device. I will be using it to film and edit. Additionally, my phone helps me transfer pictures and images to my iPad and computer needed for blog posts.

My computer is a MacBook air. I bought this computer in August for school purposes. My laptop is what I use to do these blog posts. It is very efficient until a couple of days ago. Currently having technical difficulties with it. However, I will get it fixed later this week.


In the mean time, I am using the iPad 10. It is very simple to navigate. Making it easier than my computer to write these blog posts. As of now, I will be using this iPad to complete blog posts.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post #6 - Typical Conventions + Posters

Blog Post #61 - Critical Reflection