Blog Post #16 - Remeet the Actors!

 I haven't explained the characters and their names, roles, etc. So here is the cast introductions!

Briana Welch will be my main character! … again! Briana is in media studies as well. We help eachother out a lot. One of those helping hands is with media studies. We are both each others main actor. Briana plays out my roles very well. She is easy to plan with as she is very reliant. She is comfortable with acting for me. I know she will do great as she has in the past! Briana will be playing the role of Bonnie.

Briana Welch as Bonnie

Noah will be playing the role of Bonnie's boyfriend, Lucas. Noah has also acted for me in previous projects. He is silly and easily distracted; however, he gets the job done at the end of the day. His positive and goofy personality makes for a fun atmosphere. Noah will play the part of Brianas boyfriend with ease.

Noah Burchard as Lucas


Bri and Noah are two of my closest friends, meaning they will do everything in their power to help me out. Even though it can be awkward and uneasy, I know they will make the best out of it. I can't wait to start filming with them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post #6 - Typical Conventions + Posters

Blog Post #61 - Critical Reflection