Blog Post #15 - Song soundtracks
I want to incorporate different song usage within my film to show the drama genre. My favorite genre is country music, therefore that is what I will use. My top artists are Morgan Wallen and Zach Bryan. I used Morgan Wallen for last years project, so I want to include Zach Bryan. A couple of songs I was thinking about are ‘The Good I'll Do’, ‘Smile’, and ‘Let you down’. These may change depending on the filming process. These are my brainstorming ideas; if anything changes I will speak about it in future blog posts.
‘The Good I’ll Do’ is a song by Zach Bryan in his American Heartbreak album. This song is a definite to use for my final scene. I will describe my final scene in a separate blog post. I plan to have it over the scene and they will be doing something similar to the lyrics I choose.
‘Smile’ is a single from Morgan Wallen. This song is calm and sad. Since my film is more on the darker, sad side I want to include a scene where the main character is genuinely smiling. Which I will then add this song over that scene.
My character will revolve around isolation due to her condition. Due to this, I want to insert the song ‘Let You Down’ by Zach Bryan. From his album ‘Quiet Heavy Dreams’ this song is explaining that no matter the effort put in, disappointment will follow. Since my film is five minutes compared to two minutes, I will include more songs due to the duration.



Comments
Post a Comment