Blog Post #8 - Character Research
Marissa has a bestfriend named Summer Roberts. Summer is there for Melissa through every rough situation. Her passing out, running away, getting so drunk she almost dies, etc. Summer stays by her side no matter what. This friendship of comfort, understanding and reliance is the relationship I plan to give to my main character just not through a friendship. She will seek comfort in her significant other to help her understand what she is going through. Their relationship is one I keep in mind when taking characteristics that ill add to my characters boyfriend.
While Marissa is dealing with her depression and alcoholism, she starts her relationship with Ryan. Ryan is there for Melissa just like Summer. He is always thinking in her best interest, doing his best to always protect her. Her is he security and safe space in the show. Melissa goes to Ryan for his support in hopes to get better. Ryan helps Melissa gets helps and set her on the road to recovery. He is never not taking care of her. This relationship is the drama I want to include between my characters. The main character needs someone to keep her grounded and I intended that it will be her significant other.


Comments
Post a Comment